Red Team Math
Welcome to the Red Team!
Overview of Math:
- Build problem-solving skills and strategies
- Apply statistical reasoning to data
- Compare and order negative numbers
- Operations with positive numbers, fractions, mixed numbers, and decimals
- Ratios, rates and percents
- Simplifying algebraic expressions, solving equations and inequalities, using coordinates to create graphs, writing linear equations and using tables and graphs to represent equations
- Find the areas of polygons and circles, find perimeter and circumference, and find the surface area and volume of three dimensional shapes
I am here for extra help on Tuesday afternoons until 3:30, but I am available most days until 3pm. Please check with me about my availability and we can work a time out.
- Will be assigned on a regular basis
- Is important for practicing and reinforcing skills
- Is designed to support you in your understanding
If you have any questions the best way to communicate with me is through email. I make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. If you email and I have not responded in that time, please try again.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 978-388-0515