Welcome to Room 203
World Geography and Ancient Civilizations
Social Studies - Blue Team
Keys to your success
1. Be Prompt: be on time. Don’t miss out!
2. Be Prepared: be sure to have a pencil and your assignments.
3. Be Productive: hard work always gets rewarded, so always do your very best!
4. Be Positive: have a good attitude. It makes the experience much more fun!
5. Be Polite: always be kind and courteous.
How you will be evaluated
Projects/Tests —culminating activities, vocabulary & maps that show mastery of concepts.
Quizzes/mini-projects –checks for understanding, writing and smaller-scale assignments to determine progress towards mastery of concepts.
Classwork/participation—pays attention, answers/asks questions, is respectful and stays on task
Homework—my homework is designed for students to DISCOVER more and DIVE DEEPER into the world we are studying.
After school help days are subject to change throughout the school year. Students will be notified in advance if a change is made.
Students may also request afterschool help one day in advance.