The Amesbury Public Schools provides transportation to students as required by Massachusetts General Law. By Law, we are required to transport students who live 2 or more miles in Grades K through 6.For students that live under 2 miles in Grades K through 6 or are in Grades 7 through 12, transportation services are provided for a fee.
2023-2024 Transportation Registration
Message from Salter Transportation:The first few weeks of school with bus transportation are always challenging. Salter Transportation is asking you to do the following if you don't see your stop listed.
After the first couple weeks Salter will resend the district an updated copy of the routes that we will repost on the district website.Thank you for your patience as we start off the new year!
- Go to the closest stop near you until corrections can be made.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Provide your student's name, address, school and any additional info you want to add.
- Salter will review your request and reply back via email.
Bus passes will be distributed to students in school during the month of September. Effective October 1, all riders will need a valid bus pass.
Bus registration is now open for the 2023 - 2024 School Year
To sign up for Bus Transportation please do the following:
- Payment: Pay by credit card via this link: UNIPAY OR Pay by check: Payable to Amesbury Public Schools | Attn: Joan Liporto | 5 Highland Street | Amesbury, MA 01913
Bus Information can be found HERE