Chorus - signup info
American Young Voices Concert:
Monday, June 4th, 2018
Tsongas Center @ UMass Lowell
The field trip is an afternoon and evening event. Students will arrive at school on Monday, June 4th as you would for a regular school day. We will depart Cashman at 12:30 p.m. and drive to Lowell. Our students will spend the afternoon rehearsing with thousands of other chorus students from across the state. Students will break for dinner and the concert will begin at 7:00 p.m. Around 8:30 p.m., the concert will end, we will load students back on the bus. We should arrive back to Cashman between 9:30-10 p.m. I realize this is late for a school night. I’m hoping that, for an amazing experience like this should be, you might make an exception on bedtime. You won’t regret it!
What you need to know:
- The field trip cost is $12/student. That covers the bus and the registration fee.
- YOU can attend the concert! You and your family members will attend independently of the chorus students. Chorus members must stay with the group for the entirety of the trip, including the trip to and from Lowell.
- To buy tickets, visit: www.AmericanYoungVoices.com
- Purchase tickets before May 1st & you’ll be guaranteed a direct view of the Cashman Chorus!
- You can also purchase a t-shirt (with a free flashlight!) for $15 on the website. Students can wear the t-shirt for the concert! Purchasing the t-shirt is optional and not required. It is not included in the field trip cost.
- Tickets and t-shirts must be purchased before May 1st.
I will provide more details (what to bring, what to wear, lunch and dinner options, etc.) as we get closer.
Initial questions or comments: email@example.com