AHS Science, Technology and Engineering Department
Mark J. Casto - Earth Science / Biology Teacher / K-12 Science Director/ Science Team / Advisor
Kathy Beaudoin - Chemistry / Earth Science Teacher / Science National Honor Society
Kristen Dore - Biology / Chemistry Teacher
Stan Froncki - Engineering Technology Teacher
James Galante - Engineering Technology Teacher
Christopher Perez - Physics Teacher
Lindsey (Miller) Alley - Biology Teacher
Cynthia Richmond - Biology Teacher / Advisor, Environmental Club
Tricia Young-Cignetti - Anatomy & Physiology / Biology Teacher
Science National Honor Society
The Science National Honor Society (SNHS) is a nationally recognized organization based on academic excellence in science and service to the community. SNHS strives to adhere and enhance the nationally defined objectives of the SNHS:
- Encourage and recognize scientific and intellectual thought.
- Advance the students' knowledge of classical and modern science.
- Communicate with the scientific community.
- Aid the civic community with its comprehension of science.
- Encourage students to participate in community service and in turn, encourage a dedication to the pursuit of scientific knowledge that benefits all of mankind.