Amesbury High School Mission Statement
Values, Beliefs and Learning Expectations
Beliefs on Learning Narrative
Amesbury High School is committed to inspiring all its students to become problem solvers who take responsibility for themselves and their learning. Encouraging this journey toward excellence, the AHS community works together to model integrity, acceptance, collaboration, and respect. School pride permeates the culture of AHS through time-tested traditions blended with student-driven innovations and initiatives.
Core Values on Learning
Respect for Individuality
21st Century Learning Expectations
- Problem solve by interpreting, evaluating, and implementing solutions.
- Communicate effectively in written, oral, and visual forms.
- Demonstrate appropriate use and application of media/technology.
- Access, comprehend, analyze, and interpret information.
- Collaborate effectively in a variety of roles within the school community.
- Make positive contributions in their community.
- Demonstrate civic responsibility by advocating for positive change.