Hi seniors!The countdown is on! We're so excited to start talking about your senior week and graduation. There will be a mandatory kick off meeting with seniors and ONE parent/guardian each on the evening of Wednesday, April 28th. We will stagger meeting times based on your guidance counselor. Please click the link below for details about the meeting. This was sent to your parents/guardians as well.There is also an agreement that must be signed related to senior activities. It will be an electronic signature on a Google Form that you can find in the link above.I'm so excited to start celebrating YOU! Mrs. Ricci
Upcoming Events for Seniors
Parent/Student Meeting- April 28, 2021
- Group 1- Auditorium (Coen) 6pm (Enter and Exit through the Main Entrance)
- Group 2- Cafe(Saurman) 6:45pm (Enter and Exit through the Cafe Doors)
- Group 3- Gym (Exner) 7:30pm (Enter and Exit through the Gym door walk way area)
Drop Off Day For Payments - Friday, May 7, 2021
- Carnation Fundraiser, DVD Fundraiser, Class Trip/Dance, Grad Night Forms
- Lobby area- Front Entrance
Top 10% Dinner- May 10, 2021
- 6:00pm - Dinner
- 7pm - Program (Auditorium)
Senior Exam Schedule
- Wednesday, May 26 (ABC), Thursday, May 27(DEG)
Sing Out/Food Trucks- May 28, 2021
- 12:30pm (Seniors Only)
Baccalaureate- June 1, 2021
- Tentative Senior Walk
- 1:00pm (Seniors Only)
Senior Class Trip- June 2, 2021
- Fisher Cats Stadium
Senior Dinner Dance- June 3, 2021
- Red Ridge Farm, 35 Bayberry Lane, Salisbury, MA 01952
Graduation- June 4, 2021 @ Landry Stadium
- 7 pm
- Rain date -Sunday, June 6, 2021 @ Landry Stadium 10am
AHS Grad Night 2021- June 4-5, 2021
- 9:00pm- 6:00am (approximately)
Graduation may be postponed, but GRAD NIGHT is happening tonight as planned!! If you filled out a waiver form we are expecting you to attend. If you do not check in with us, we will call the emergency contact listed on your waiver form.
- Arrive to AMS cafeteria no later than 9:30pm (Enter through horseshoe doors).
- Buses will depart at 10pm and arrive back at AMS at approximately 6am.
- Plan to have a parent/guardian drop off at night & pick-up in the morning.
- Wear your Grad Night shirt or your senior shirt.
- Must wear sneakers & socks.
- Bring a sweatshirt or jacket.
- Bags/Backpacks/Purses are not allowed....we're bringing anything you may need!
- Nothing can be stored at the middle school overnight.
- Questions? Amesburygradnight@gmail.com