- Being on time means you must be inside the classroom and seated in your seat when the bell rings. If you enter the class late without a pass you are tardy.
- Classroom conduct is following the class and school rules.
- 1st offense..........first warning
- 2nd offense..........15 minute detention after school
- 3rd offense..........an additional 15 minutes after school
- 4th offense..........45 min detention after school
- When you exceed 45 minutes, you will be adding time on to the following day
- Failure to show up for a teacher detention will result in an office referral and office detention
In addition to the above consequences, I reserve the right to call your parents/guardians and/or coaches regarding classroom behavior.